If you would like to broadcast, screen or otherwise display Into the Fire in a commercial setting, please contact us with your inquiry.
Creative Commons (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs )
- Please attribute this film by providing an (active) link to the website at IntoTheFire.org.
- While this license does not allow for derivative works, please get in touch if you would like to use any of our material.
- Any commercial use of any of the material will be charged at standard rates.
- If you are publishing, screening or in other ways distributing this film, please consider making a donation towards the production costs.
You are free:
to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
Under the following conditions:
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights— In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.